- Established in 1976, based in Carndonagh, Co. Donegal
- Family owned, private limited company
- Leading processor of Irish seafood products, specialising in crustaceans and shellfish including Brown Crab, Canadian Lobster, Whelks, Mussels, Langoustine
- Entrepreneurial company that has grown to a quality-driven business occupying a purpose-built facilities equipped with the latest production technology
- Currently exports 100% of production
- Maintains a leadership position in the Retail and Food Services sector in Europe by responding to emerging trends
- Atlanfish works via two European offices to serve the growing demand for Atlanfish shellfish and crustacean products
- Developed a number of brands, including Cashelmara, L’Irlandais and Mara
Atlanfish Mission Statement
- We aspire to make Atlanfish Ltd Europe’s premier company for processed shellfish and crustacean products, focused on cooked and ready to eat/serve solutions.
- We seek to produce a healthy financial return to the company and fishing vessels, provide opportunities for growth and enrichment to our employees, our partners and the communities in which we operate.
- In everything we do, we strive to act with honesty, openness, fairness and integrity.